"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh Popplet, You could do wonders :)

In class yesterday we learned about three different tools you could use to incorporate learning in the classroom. Out of those three I believe Popplet would be the most effective. Popplet is comparable to Microsoft Word but a new way to show the information. This tool makes learning fun. Popplet is a "Web" that you can keep expanding. You may share pictures, information, videos, and quotes. I could see myself in the future using this tool for student projects, presenting a lesson, or providing feed back by using the sharing option. This is the first time hearing about this tool and within five minutes of learning about it, I decided to include the interactive tool in one of my other classes and will use it in future situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment