"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finale

Recently, we were presented a program called Finale by Eric. This program was one of the most interesting I have ever saw. For those of you that don't know what this tool does it is just a music composition where you can pick any instrument and pick notes to create a song. Although I was very interested, this program looked like it had a lot of different options and I think younger children would be very confused rather than learning something new. I could see this being used in Band or Chorus class in high school. Overall, it was fascinating and I would like to recommend this to anyone who is interested in writing music.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you posted this I and a music major and we use Finale all the time. I find that it makes it easy to arrange pieces for specific ensembles. we also used finale for homework assignments as well I love finale sooooooo much that I downloaded on my personal computer.!

    ReplyDelete