"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MuseumBox and Go! Animate

Last week during SEDU class a few of my classmates were chosen to present on an Educational Tool you may incorporate in your classroom. Cody shared Museum Box and this tool introduced me to a new way to present information. Museum Box could be used for basically any subject in early, middle, and high school levels. The tool consist of "dresser drawers". When you click on them it brings up a box of six blank slides. Each box can share music, images, documents, etc. Being the first time I have ever viewed this tool, I believe it would be a very useful resource and I can see myself using this when I become a educator.

Go! Animate is another tool Dashaya introduced to the class. This tool consists of animated lesson plans to get students interested in learning. She introduced an effective fun way that students would enjoy watching and learning from at the same time. The main down fall to this tool is that it costs a fee every year so it would get pretty costly. But on the other hand, I could see myself using this tool as well.

2 comments:

  1. Animation is not something i am familiar with, but sound rather exciting this makes me look forward to it in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds soo cool! Too bad everything good these days is expensive :P

    ReplyDelete