"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Google Docs

I believe my favorite tool in class we have used is Google Docs. First off I'm a very big supporter of Google :) I think their technology will be MOST of our future. Although it had some flaws... (slow typing) it also had its benefits. I like group activities because you hear their ideas and it helps get your brain flowing and helps you think more about that certain subject. I also like how your document is right on the web and it makes it easy to email since it's on the same website. What did you like or dislike about Google Docs?

3 comments:

  1. I am totally on the Google Train with you! I enjoyed the group calibration on Docs the most. It was nice that we got to interact with my group members on the document outside of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved using Google Docs in the classroom. I agree that it has some flaws, but Google provides many features that cannot be found using other tools. I think this was a great oppurtunity for everyone to work together. It also allowed the teacher to comment on our work and guide us in the right direction. I hope we get to use more of this tool in the future of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google all the way! Google just turned 13 last week in fact - adolescence at its finest, eh? But seriously, Google Docs is a great tool for organizational purposes and keeping in touch with hard to reach groupmates - and it allows you to see those who put in the effort on the project and those who did not. Very insightful post.

    ReplyDelete