"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, September 30, 2011

My name is Alisa. I grew up in a small rural town with a population of 4,500 people. I have been inspired to become a teacher ever since I was in the third grade when I had the most ambitious teacher. Because of him I would play "teacher" for hours in my home computer room. Now here I am today, 11 years later, and I'm in my second year of college at Edinboro University.  I plan on graduating in 2014 with my degree in Early Childhood/ Special Education. I then hope to teach in a inclusive public school teaching the first graders. I want to see a child learn in the unqiue ways that I have to offer. I want to strive for children appreciation.
I hope with the creation of this blog that I can share knowledge, experiences, abilities, and feelings with anyone that has a similar interest in education. Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I love the background on your site. You provide a lot of insight to future educators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great start. I love your background. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the background and your fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color scheme is very nice and your profile picture flows well with the design. "Blog Archive" and "About Me" and "Followers" can be difficult to read with that font choice, but the title in that font is large enough to read easily. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alisa!! I am on your blogg!! SLAM!!

    ReplyDelete